The Fallen Kingdom Review | Considers
We're reviewing Radostin Stoychev's Early Access Indie Game "The Fallen Kingdom." It needs a little love and attention to get where the Developer says it can be, and we think it might have potential with a little TLC.
==BUY THIS GAME======================================
The Fallen Kingdom on Green Man Gaming ► http://geni.us/BuyGames Massive Savings!
Or find it on Steam ► http://store.steampowered.com/app/503530/
==ABOUT THIS GAME====================================
* Press or retail key provided. No monetary compensation was provided, and our review was not influenced or reviewed by the publisher. We have promised no special rights to any positive reviews or offered space on our editorial calendar.
A third-person, open world, realistic RPG that will take you to Medieval Europe in a time of great upheaval and strife. A humble, young farmer loses everything to war. As he tries to avenge his dead family, Fate drags him into the thick of a conspiracy to save the country and stop the bloody war with the invading ottoman army. You will wander the world, fighting as a knight, lurking in the shadows as a rogue, or using the diplomat's charm to persuade people to your cause. You will dive deep into a sweeping, epic, nonlinear story from Radostin Stoychev. All of this - and more - brought to life beautifully with great visuals delivered via Unity 5.
• Non-linear story lets you choose between being a villain or a savior. Every quest can be solved in multiple ways.
• A great combat system provided by the new melee system of Invector
• Improve your character. Different play styles - warrior, rogue or diplomat - can be mixed and matched as you see fit. You can develop your skills, earn new perks, and fine-tune your equipment.
• Large realistic, medieval-themed, open world landscape
• Lead the charge in enormous, open field battles and sieges. You are no superhero. If you're going to take on an army of enemies, you better find one of your own to back you up.
• Take a trip through the Middle Ages: Traverse sprawling cities, magnificent castles, towering, dark forests, and muck-strewn villages.
• A dynamic world comes alive. Every inhabitant plays a role in their communities, and as night follows day, you can watch people work, help them when needed, or try to interfere in their routine and see what happens.
• Build relationships with characters, become a criminal or a local hero, seduce local women, threaten your enemies or pardon vanquished opponents.
• Create your own weapons, cook, brew up potions, or dig around for silver or gold.
• Build your own settlements – Gather resources and build your own village, town or even a castle which you will have to protect from invading armies. Make yourself a good reputation amongst your people and they will pay you their taxes in time.